Thursday, September 15, 2011

Am I the only one in the Christmas mood?

I'm one of those weird people that start listening to Christmas music off and on starting in July.  As I sit and write this, I'm watching A Christmas Story, with lil Ralphie.  It's one of many holiday favorites in this house, along with Nat'l Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Christmas with the Kranks, and several other classics.  My kids don't tend to like the old black and white ones, like It's a Wonderful Life, The Bishop's Wife, or the orig. Miracle on 34th Street, but I do, so I watch them.  I've started listening to Christmas music already, started thinking about Christmas giveaways, almost completely finished with my shopping, and not quite ready to decorate, only because of my health and I know it'll be taxing on my body, but I DO love to sit in the dark with my tree lit up...nice ambience.  I have already have my Christmas cards made, ordered, AND received!!

'Now...that's allllllllll I have to say...about POOOOOOR Flick,' rofl lol ha ha ha ha one of my most favorite lines in A Christmas Story, lol.  too funny. It looks like I've worn out yet another disc tho, it's 'sticking' on scenes, grrr.  In the past 7 years, I've had to replace 3 Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation dvds because we wore them out, lol.  Isn't weird how you can watch a movie more than 30 times, but still crack up laughing at funny parts that you've seen over and over? lol

As you can probably tell, there's no REAL point to this post, not really, anyway.  Just talkin'.

Are any of YOU like this?  do you start listening to Christmas music and watching the movies long before the holiday season even begins, like I do?  SURELY, I'm not the only person that's like this, lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...