Friday, January 7, 2011

A NEW year...a NEW beginning...or is it?

You know what the bad thing about New Year's Resolutions is????  it's something you're suppose to commit to, supposedly by your mind, body, and soul.  Who can do this?  it's a very difficult thing to do.  I try not to do it...I avoid these types of commitments, because I always tend to disappoint those commitments, lol. 

Christmas was a whirlwind...very very busy, and almost NONE of it was for numero-uno!  I think I'm just going to stop cold turkey...conforming, that is.  Conforming is not always the best solution, ya know.  I want my cats to commit to using a new litter box, in a new location, with a new type of litter, that will inevitably turn into then conforming to use the TOILET instead of a litter box, lol...oh, it WILL happen.  I'm tired of conforming to the cat's whims that include scooping and flushing and sweeping up THEIR messes...it's time that THEY conform to MY standards.  Standards...it's a very broad term, don't ya think?  I mean...each person has their own standards.  Each living thing, including plants, have their own standards.  I had a tomato plant that was to produce yellow fruit this year...I planted it along with all the other types of tomatos I'd gotten...that plant refused to conform...it did NOT bear any fruit.  Conformists...highly over rated at times...extremely under rated, as well.  I want to be one of those that stays in the middle...I don't mind being 'on the fence' on most things...there's nothing wrong with that usually.  I'm not a Democrat...I'm actually not even a Republican...I'm 'on the fence' on most issues that regard politics, but I know which side I'm on when it comes to life issues.

ok, enough for my soap box...I have issues, lol....

wanna see some decor pics of my home this season???? here's a few:



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...