Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lavender Cove

Welcome to my new blog. Some of you may already know me from my other blog, Thrifty and Frugal, where I share my insights and information about deals, steals, coupons, and more. If you've not been to my other blog, head over and check it out while I get this one set up. If you like it, feel free to click 'follow.'

Lavender Cove, however, is not about steals, deals or coupons. This blog is going to be dedicated to my crafting creations and decorating. My home is decorated in the Romantic Cottage style...sort of, Country Victorian meets shabby and chic...note, I did not say 'Shabby Chic,' as it has been recently announced by the Shabby Chic Corporation that 'Shabby Chic' is a company, not a decorating style, and that everyone who refers to it as such should be 'careful' and dually warned. hmmmm This, I learned from a fellow shabby and chic decorating blogger who got a nasty letter from the corporation letting her know that she should 'cease and desist' from referring to her decorating items/style/theme as such unless it actually came from the Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic product line...oh good grief already!!!! she did NOT invent the term 'shabby chic,' she did, however and unfortunately, monopolize on it, patenting it and trademarking it to death, to the point that no one else is legally allowed to utter the two words together unless we are talking ABOUT the actualy product line, ughhhh!

Anyway, back to ME and Lavender Cove...it may take me a few days to get my blog going with pictures loaded and such, but it truthfully will be forthcoming....I promise, lol. Hope to see you soon.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...