Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Wow, has it REALLY been THAT long??


I know, it's been forever and a month since I blogged.  If you only KNEW all the shit I've been dealing with in my life, you'd totally go, 'OOOOHHHHHH, ok, nevermind' lol.  First, divorce.  Second, moved.  Third, new 24/7 w/overtime and on-call rotation job.  Life's been a wreck of a roller coaster over the past 8 months or so, it seems. Not much of a fun wreck, either.  It seems like when it rains, it pours for me, seriously. I'm trying, though. If folks believe in 'kharma's a bitch,' the way I usually do, then I'd be trying to figure out why it's attacking me the way it is.  I'm getting SOMEone's bad kharma and I don't even know why! which pisses me off even MORE! grrr

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh no, so sorry to hear of your troubles of the past year, Debbie.

You know what they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Keep fighting, and hopefully whatever karma bitch or impish demon or whatever is bedeviling your life will move the heck on soon.

{{{Hugs}}}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...