Tuesday, October 24, 2017

October Ipsy Bag Reveal, 2017!

One thing I've started doing is REALLY getting into my makeup!! I mean, I'm 45 and am discovering a whole new side of myself.  I'm going lower carb and higher protein diet-wise, and although I've not lost much weight, I've gained muscle tone and I'm healthier (or so it feels, who knows lol).  But with the makeup fetish I have now, I joined Ipsy a few months ago.  It's so much FUN getting the goodies every month!! I want Fab, Fit, Fun quarterly subscription box, but I'm such a cheapo, grrrr.  Maybe during tax time, I'll splurge and pay for a year's worth? hmmm...possibly possibly....anyhoo!!  Here is my YouTube video of my October 2017 Ipsy Bag Reveal...it's very humorous, it's at midnight and I ramble with, well.....it's just ME, all out there lol  It's who and how I really am in person.  If you want to see past reveals, just go to my YouTube channel once you click the link, and you'll be able to see the others.  Subscribe to my YT channel and you'll get updates whenever I post a new video!!

If you don't know what Ipsy is...it's a monthly subscription box of deluxe beauty samples or full sized items (depending on the product) and it all comes in a new cosmetic bag (so you'll get 12 new cosmetic bags every month), all for just $10!!!  Then, as an Ipsy member, you get to score so much more!  Each month, you review each product for them (super fast on their app), and you get points.  Collect those points and trade them in for MORE free beauty products.  I LOVE Ipsy!!  If you're not a member, head here and check it out and feel free to join to give it a try!! No wait lists and you can cancel at ANY time, as there's no minimum month agreement you have to sign up for.  And, once again, it's not letting me insert the link for some reason....sooooooooooo weird!!  So, here's my Ipsy link to check it all out!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...